The comment system on Talksub is here for users to communicate, ask questions, and cheer one another along, not for spam.
Don’t be a jerk.
Conversation is an essential part of our community — we encourage everyone to talk to each other, especially when you have questions. All we ask is that those conversations stay honest and considerate. Don’t post obscene, hateful, or objectionable content. Don’t post personal information or copyrighted content without permission. Please always have respect for our shared space and other users visiting it.
The following contents and activities are prohibited on our website. Any decision we make on prohibited contents or activities is final.
Content is prohibited if it:
- Is illegal
- Contains sex or nudity
- Contains violence or gore
- Encourages or incites hate or violence
- Threatens, harasses, bullies, or encourages others to do so
- Is personal and confidential information
- Impersonates someone in a misleading or deceptive manner
- Uses Talksub to solicit or facilitate any transaction or gift involving certain goods and services
- Is spam
- Engaging in illegal activities
- Asking for votes or engaging in vote manipulation
- Breaking Talksub or doing anything that interferes with normal use of Talksub
- Creating multiple accounts to evade punishment or avoid restrictions
We have a variety of ways of enforcing our rules, including, but not limited to:
- Removal of content
- Temporary or permanent suspension of accounts
- Removal of privileges from, or adding restrictions to, accounts
- Banning of topics
If you see something, say something.
If something doesn’t look right, let us know. We review every report we receive and take action when we see someone violating these guidelines. Sometimes that just means giving someone a warning; sometimes it means revoking certain privileges or accounts entirely. The best way to avoid anything like that happening to you? Don’t spam and don’t be a jerk.
As our community grows and changes, so will the way we evaluate and enforce these guidelines. It’s up to all of us to ensure that Talksub remains a safe and fun place to connect, share, and discuss. Thanks for being a part of the Talksub community!